SAS Grand Hôtel Lafayette, a company with share capital of 5,000 euros, owns and operates the website www.grandhotellafayette.fr (the "Site"). Its registered office is at 6 rue Buffault, 75009 Paris, France, and its Trade and Company Register number is 951 989 839 RCS Paris.
The Site presents SAS Grand Hôtel Lafayette ("the Hotel") and allows room reservations and other services.
This confidentiality policy describes how SAS Grand Hôtel Lafayette uses and protects the information you provide when you visit www.grandhotellafayette.fr (the "Site").
We use your personal information to:
- Take care of your room reservations, requests for accommodations, and other services we offer. Also, to take care of your stay at the hotel;
- Take care of your online sales of gift certificates and services offered by the business. Manage our relationship with you before, during, and after your stay;
- Send you commercial and marketing offers; conduct satisfaction surveys, studies, and statistics; get in touch with you if we need to (for example, to answer your questions about reservations);
- Handle your requests to use your rights, complaints, and disputes;
- Make our services better and the site easier to use;
- Keep an eye on our property and make sure people are safe.
We may ask you for personal information as a customer when you explore the Site or book a stay or other service at the business. We may gather the following types of personal information:
* identity (name, first name, postal and email address, telephone number, title, date of birth, nationality,...),
* credit card information (for transaction and booking purposes),
* information obtained via cookies, IP address, connection data, browser type and version, and other technical connection data,
* image and voice data for surveillance purposes);
When the information in concern is gathered, the mandatory or optional nature of the information submitted, as well as the possible repercussions for us, are mentioned.
We store your personal information just as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was obtained and in accordance with the law.
Personal data gathered by Grand Hôtel Lafayette is available to certain authorised workers within the scope of their individual tasks and in accordance with this policy, who are necessary to intervene in order for you to profit from our establishment's services. These individuals will only treat your data in accordance with our instructions and are bound by strict secrecy.
Personal information about you will be shared with both internal and external parties. This sharing is done purely to carry out your reservation request and provide you with the best possible satisfaction in the use of our services, or to complete our legal duties.
Le Grand Hôtel Lafayette may use authorised service partners to assist in the collecting and processing of the data you have provided to us. These service providers may be situated outside of the European Union and may receive data acquired through the Site's different forms. All third parties to whom we may disclose your data are expected to ensure the confidentiality of your information and to use it only for the purposes of executing the service on our behalf.
To exercise your rights, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the legislation governing the protection of personal data, you have the right to:
- Exercise your right to view your personal information and request that it be updated if it is wrong or incomplete.
- Request that the processing of your personal data be limited or that your data be deleted.
- To object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, at any time on valid grounds.
- Withdraw your permission to the processing of your personal data at any time.
When you visit the Site, the server of the site you are visiting places cookies on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. When you visit a website or see an advertising, a cookie is installed on your computer. Its goal is to collect information about your surfing patterns in order to provide you with services that are suited to your terminal (computer, mobile device, or tablet) and your needs. Your web browser is in charge of cookies.
This site's only cookies do not allow identification, but they do record information on the user's surfing on the site. The data gathered allows us to monitor the volume, type, and configuration of traffic on our site in order to improve its design and layout. It also allows us to improve your customer experience by providing you personalised offers that are targeted to your specific requirements.